Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

Coffee table discovered in shed/villa

Whilst clearing out the villa/shed on our building plot, I was lucky enough to uncover a coffee table.  You can see the building below.

Garden shed/villa on building plot
It's about 3 m by 3 m inside with a tiled, pitched roof.  The eaves are very big - about 0.8 m at the sides and 1.5 m at the ends.

The building itself dates from the early 50s and most of the stuff inside was junk from the 80s and 90s - now it's all been taken away in a skip.  The previous owners had use it as a sort garden house back when the land was cared for as garden.

Coffee table found in shed/villa
I have poked about on the internet and found some pictures of similar shaped tables and some with similar-ish designs on the top.  I guess it's from the mid-50s.  I think we'll keep it.  Does anyone know anything about it?  Please let me know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen