Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

Plant swap party tomorrow

Wednesday was so wet that I couldn't get a skip delivered, so Thursday there was no skip ... so I could work in the allotment with a clear conscience.  I just did weeding, but there were and still are plenty of weeds.  I needed to clear some space for the results of tomorrow's plant swap.

Today we were back at the building plot attacking the villa again.  The front wall has gone now - they delivered the skip this morning.  Just the huge back wall to go, which will be attacked tomorrow morning.

Tomorow afternoon is the EHS Plant Swap Party.  I'll be taking pumpkins, chili peppers, black-eyed suzy, nasturtia and a couple of sun flowers.  I'll be looking for anything in the way of vegetables, really.  No herbs this year - last year's plant swap mint is not wanting to leave.

Avengers in 3D was fun.  The pea risotto in the fridge was a bit old, but still tasty.  And my foot hurts where I almost whacked it with the axe today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen